Emergency Response Management – Quick Response to Emergencies
When emergency strikes, having a plan in place to protect your workforce is an essential part of your business continuity plan. With the frequency of natural disasters/emergency on the rise, preparing your organization for an emergency is of utmost importance using Emergency Response Management software Emcount
Understanding how to protect yourself and your workforce in an emergency is crucial. In a true emergency, lives are at risk. Each and every person must be accounted for quickly and accurately. The Emcount (Headcount Software) is designed to enable you to do so with 100% accuracy.
EmCount is a Headcount Management Software has the unique capability to display the total count of people inside the company premises in real time. It gives a ‘one Glance’ live count view on a dashboard and confirms their last access point.
ER display unit is one of its kind system which show details of EHS / ER Team available in real time, on a dashboard, in an emergency situation. The system also features one click emergency headcount report which provided employee and visitors details along with zone in which they were last in.
Benefits for Headcount:
- Emergency Response Management has Live dashboard featuring number of person inside the company premises in real time
- Automatic printing of emergency fire list for details of persons inside the premises in case of emergency triggers
- If a person enters a sensitive zone and doesn’t check out after specified duration of time, an email/SMS alert will be triggered to concerned security in real time
- Safety in the terms of restricting the entry of certain employees/visitors in certain areas of the premises
- Floor-wise and zone-wise details of persons occupying the respective zones
- Alerts for persons entering specific red flagged/sensitive zones
- Monitoring busy areas from overcrowding.
- Definition of the location/areas/zones in the premises for the count in the master form
- Segregation of total persons inside the company premises into number of employees, contract workers and visitors at any instant using Emergency Response Management .
Benefits for Emergency Response Management:
- Report can be generated of various combinations to determine the count room-wise, floor wise, zone wise etc.
- Report can be generated for a one glance view of the count of people in the listed rooms, floors or zones.
- Report can be viewed of the employee as per their swipe times that indicate their location as well.
- Dashboard updates in real time with employee details changing with shift timings.
- Live Dashboard featuring number of persons inside the company premises in Real Time
- Floor-wise and Zone-wise details of persons occupying respective zones
- Automatic printing of Emergency Fire list for details of persons inside the premises in case of emergency triggers
- Alerts for persons entering specific Red flagged/sensitive zones
- Monitoring busy areas for overcrowding. The system offers a relatively accurate means of managing the capacity of people
- Compliance to building Safety and Emergency regulations
- With count display flexibility, the count can be displayed in particular Zone Readers, Zones of restricted capacity and restricted entry areas for security reasons
- One can define the Locations/Areas/Zones in the premises from the count in the Master form
- Safety in terms of restricting the entry of certain employees/visitors in certain areas of the premises
For Online Demo – Click Here
We provide Web-based, Cloud Based and on-premise solutions for our softwares.
For More Details:
Contact – 7798981117